The Manoir Saint-Julie was constructed in a residential area. The architecture needed to be adapted to the surroundings; as such the building height was limited to six floors with an area of 80,000 sq. ft. each.
The complex has 497 apartments and 350 parking spots, including an indoor garage. 60% of the residence is built on six levels including a dining room located on the top floor and the other 40 % is on five levels.
The Manoir Sainte-Julie distinguish itself with an original shape (similar to a M) which creates two indoor courtyards accessible to the residents.